Thank you for your interest in our Pro Display & Intelligent Glass photo competition. Here you will find our terms & conditions, as well as ways to enter.
- This competition is open to all clients worldwide, past and present, of Pro Display TM Ltd and its subsidiaries. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries should be submitted via
Email to: email@example.com
Post (Flash drive) to: PRO DISPLAY TM LTD, Unit 5 Shortwood Business Park, Hoyland, S74 9LH
Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name and company name (if applicable). Image files must be at least 200 dpi and in JPG/PNG format. Entrants should include their own name, email address and telephone number. We regret that we are unable to accept physical photographs. Only digital entries will be considered.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual or company submitting them. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject (if applicable) and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing images for the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence for Pro Display TM Ltd to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their marketing materials, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
- Multiple entries per competitor are permitted. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be eligible for consideration for the prize, but may still used as stated in point 6. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The winning entry will be the one that is judged to be the most visually appealing and portrays our product(s) in the best possible way. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition (The closing date is midnight UTC on April 30th 2017).
- One entrant shall win a Fortnum & Mason hamper. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to change the prize at any moment, without notice.
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
- All entrant’s details are held in accordance with UK Data Protection legislation.
- The prize as described is available on the date the competition commences. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Pro Display TM Ltd and accordingly Pro Display TM Ltd may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Pro Display TM Ltd as a result thereof.
- Pro Display TM Ltd accepts no responsibility for any harm, loss or damage whatsoever caused resulting from participation in the competition, nor for use or consumption of the prize.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.